- 8 chicken wings
- 1Tbsp&2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1Tbsp Balsamic VInegar OR balsamic reduction
- 1tsp Dried oregano
- 2cloves Clove of garlic
- Handful finely chopped parsley or 1tsp Dried parsley
- 1/2 lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 green chilli finely chopped (optional)
- Combine oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, garlic and parsley in a bowl and stir.
- Squeeze lemon, add a sprinkle of salt and pepper and mix.
- Make slits in each wing with a sharp knife.
- Add wings to mix and coat them well.
- Transfer the chicken pieces to a baking sheet and arrange them skin-up in a single layer with a bit of space between each piece.
- Drizzle remaining mix on top
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 min on each side at 180C/365 F
- If you’d like the skin to be a bit more crispy and golden, turn on the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes